June 19, 2008

Know Your Ingredients

This page is here to help you understand the different properties of each of the Oils, Butters, Essential Oils, Clays, Colorants, Herbs and all the miscellaneous cosmetic ingredients we use at Jasper's Secret Garden. I was not aware that I was allergic to Sunflower Oil until I made and used a wonderful Lavender Body Oil! There are many people who are allergic to nuts ~ Sweet Almond Oil is NOT for you! One of my testers is allergic to Chamomile and Arrowroot Powder, she's most likely allergic to ragweed. Are you allergic to chocolate? You probably will not be able to use products containing Cocoa Butter. These pages are here to help you make an informed decision - before you buy! If you have any additional questions that are not addressed on the following pages, please feel free to post - I'm here to help you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment!